Friday, February 3, 2012

CPS 5th Anniversary Day 5 Sketch

Good morning, everyone!

I found time last night to make another card for the CPS 5th Anniversary challenges.  They are hosting these challenges for the next 15 days!!!  I just love Tami's sketches and use them often, so to play along like I am is quite fun!

This is another card with a purpose behind it.  I have a student that has been out all week and we just found out that she has Walking Pneumonia!  I thought she would enjoy this little "bugger" (pun totally intended).  This was the first set of stamps that I bought from Paper Smooches and I can tell that it will be used often!

  Once all of the kiddos sign this card today, we'll send it home!  ;-)



  For the Day 5 challenge, Laura chose CPS Sketch #38  and it was perfect for this quick card!  I already knew that I wanted to use the Paper Smooches set that I just got in the mail, so throwing this one together took literally about 15 minutes!



Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Paper Smooches stamp set - Healthy Vibe
DCWV patterned paper - Nana's Nursery: Baby Girl
Vintage Cream and Simply Chartreuse cardstock
Memento ink -Tuxedo Black



Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Laura Williams said...

that is darling! i LOVE those stamps, and I love the polka-dotty paper on the germs! thanks so much for joining us at CPS!

Nadine said...

So thoughtful of you to make a card for your sick student and Im sure she will love it, it's so cute! My daughter just got over her bout of pneumonia and is now back in school after being out a week. I know I would have been touched and amazed if her teacher had given her a homemade card signed by all her classmates. Can't say enough about how sweet I think you are!

Patrice said...

So cute! I'd love for you to link up with me at 52 Card Pickup, a cardmaking celebration...

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/02/52-card-pickup-week-5.html

Emily Leiphart said...

This is adorable!! I love those polka dotty germs... the only germs I like. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...