Saturday, February 4, 2012

CPS 5th Anniversary - Day 3 Sketch

Good morning, everyone!

Here's a quick post with another card for the CPS 5th Anniversary challenges.  I'm loving these really quick cards that pack a punch!

I used some Nesties and stamps that I have never used before and I just love the colors for this one!

You can't see it in the picture but the entire image is heat embossed in clear and it looks awesome!


  For the Day 3 challenge, Angie chose CPS Sketch #54  and it got me to use some items that have just been sitting in my craft room.



Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Love and Marriage stamp set
Honey Bees stamp set (sentiment)
DCWV patterned paper - Harvest Gathering
Memory Box dies - Classic Tags
Nesties - Big Scalloped Rectangle Large
Vintage Cream cardstock
Taylored Expressions - Tiny Twinkles
Memento ink -Toffee & Vintage Sepia
Filigree embossing powder - Clear




Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Debbie Gaydos said...

I love this Stephanie! What a great use of that gorgeous tree stamp!

Ted said...

Stephanie, these colors are wonderful together. I especially like how you tilted the image ever-so-slightly. Great composition!

Leah said...

So pretty! Love the colors and that tree is just perfect. I bet the embossing does look amazing! Hope you are feeling better:)

Angie Hagist said...

What a pretty card!!!! Thanks for celebrating our 5th Anniversary with us at CPS!

The Paper Parade said...

Stephanie, I love that teal woodgrain background! And the yellow with the tree image is stunning :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...