Thursday, February 2, 2012

CPS 5th Anniversary - Day 2 Sketch

Good morning, everyone!

I found time last night to make a 2nd card for the CPS 5th Anniversary challenges.  I'm also playing along with CPS's anniversary sketches for the next 15 days!!!  Yep, I did say 15 days!  I'm so stoked because I just love Tami's sketches.
Unfortunately, this card also had a purpose behind it.  This will go out in tomorrow's mail to a very special lady that has a strength that I don't know that I could find.  I know that her faith and family will get her through, but it's so heartbreaking to send these cards.



  For the Day 2 challenge, Linda chose CPS Sketch #166  and it was the perfect inspiration for my card!



Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Everyday Classics stamp set
Turning a New Leaf stamp set and dies
 MFT - Decorative Doily die
Limitless Layers 2.5" Circles dies
Nesties - Standard Circles Large
DCWV patterned paper - Linen Closet
Fine Linen cardstock
VersaMagic ink - Tea Leaves
VersaFine ink -Onyx Black
Classic Kraft buttons



Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

The Paper Parade said...

Oooo, I love that bright doily and the neat button "berries." I'm attempting to do all 15, too! We'll see how far I get ;) Good luck to you!

Linda said...

Very pretty colors Stephanie! You made a beautiful card!

Linda Beeson said...

That is really beautiful! I so love that die cut on your card. Nice use of that CPS sketch, so glad you played along.

Karen C. said...

Sympathy cards are so difficult to make, but your colour choices make create a calming effect. Flowers and leaves really provide such a hopeful message as well. thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...