Sunday, February 12, 2012

CPS 5th Anniversary - Day 15 Challenge

Hello, everyone!

Here's a quick post with another card for the CPS 5th Anniversary challenges.


Here's what I made for the Day 15 sketch!
I just loved creating a little scene using the 2 On My Couch sets from PTI.

Such a cute sentiment for the inside!



  For the Day 15 CPS Sketch challenge, Kim chose CPS Sketch #231.  This sketch was just perfect to build a scene with my new PTI On My Couch stamp sets!!!


I'm also using the CR84FN Color Challenge #48!  I just love these colors and got to use my new Gina K. patterned paper with it!


Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
On My Couch stamp set and die
On My Couch Additions stamp set
Double Ended Banner dies
Gina K. patterned paper - Wisteria Lane
Simply Chartreuse, Royal Velvet and Stampers' Select White cardstock
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
a*muse studio ink -Slate and Heather
Colorbox ink - Frost White
Filigree embossing powder - White
Uniball Signo gel pen - Silver
Copic markers - V25, YG25, B000 and T6



Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Cute card Stephanie! Love the polka dot chair and sweet sentiment! Oh so true! :) Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Deborah Frings said...

Love the scene you've made - the polka dot chair looks so comfy! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Suzanne Russell said...

I love this stamp set, too! Great job and such a cute take on the challenge!

Lisa said...

SO CUTE Stephanie! Love the sweet polka dot chair!!

Mynnette said...

TOO CUTE! LOVE your dimensionalized chair--and your sentiment is amazing! :) Fabulous use of the colors! :)

Sue Lelli said...

Stephanie, I have always LOVED that sentiment and it is so heart warming in this PRETTY card! LOVE your popped chair! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...