Wednesday, February 15, 2012

CPS 5th Anniversary - Day 10 Sketch

Hello, everyone!

Here's a quick post with another card for the CPS 5th Anniversary challenges.


Here's what I made for the Day 10 sketch!
I loved this speckled paper because it's raining rainbow raindrops!!!  That will definitely make someone smile!


  For the Day 10 CPS Sketch challenge, Lee chose CPS Sketch #26.  This sketch was just perfect to build a scene with my new PTI On My Couch stamp sets!!!


Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Scattered Showers stamp set and dies
DCWV patterned paper - Nana's Nursery: Baby Boy
Silhouette America - Freebie 50 Sun image
Summer Sunrise, Ocean Tides and Rustic Cream cardstock
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
a*muse studio ink -Grass
Bead Designs in Bloom Acrylic Stones



Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

The Paper Parade said...

Stephanie, this is the one I've been holding off on, to me its the hardest of the 15! You did an awesome job with it, though, maybe I'll have to try it tonight after work.

Ted said...

Stephanie, this is great! I like how it makes me feel like I'm looking at a gallery of sorts. Well done!

Leah said...

So cute and springy! I love the colors and you totally rocked the sketch :)

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

EEEKS! Absolutely cuteness!! I love the umbrella!! Thanks for playing along with my CPS sketch!

Jessie said...

Neat card Stephanie!! Love the bright cheery colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...