Saturday, February 11, 2012

CPS 5th Anniversary Challenge - Day 14 Sketch

Hello, everyone!

Here's a quick post with another card for the CPS 5th Anniversary challenges.  I'm loving these really quick cards that pack a punch!

It was snowing today in PA and since we haven't had much snow this winter, it sort of inspired me to do something "snowy."



  For the Day 14 CPS Sketch challenge, Keri Lee chose CPS Sketch #45.  I absolutely love the simplicity of this sketch!  You can easily use it for so many occasions and cards.



Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Paper & Such - Snow Folk stamp set
Echo Park patterned paper - Season's Greetings
Sizzix embossing folder - Snowflakes #9
Kraft & Rustic White cardstock
Classic Kraft Bitty Dot satin ribbon
Classic Kraft dye ink
Memento ink -Rich Cocoa
Tim Holtz distress ink - Frayed Burlap
Copic markers - E81/84, YR07 and C5/7
Rhinestone





Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Darlene Lyons said...

I followed you over from Outlawz, thanks for the lovely comments on my CAS card. I love this little snowmen. Did you use Kraft paper?

Keri Lee Sereika said...

This is a great take on the sketch! I love that you made the edges all "aged" on a snowman card...it's great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...