Monday, February 13, 2012

CPS 5th Anniversary Card Challenge - Day 11 Sketch

Hello, everyone!

Here's a quick post with another card for the CPS 5th Anniversary challenges.

I just recently ordered both of the On My Couch sets from PTI, but they have just been sitting there staring at me....so, I got to ink them up today and have to say I absolutely love all of the adorable sentiments!


Here's what I made for the Day 11 sketch!
 
I know!  I have never seen a purple polka-dotted couch either......but, it matched my new patterned paper from Gina K. so I just had to do it!  ;-)


  For the Day 11 CPS Sketch challenge, Jennie chose CPS Sketch #170.  This sketch worked so well with the new Filigree Border die from PTI.



Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
On My Couch stamp set & die
On My Couch Additions stamp set
Filigree Border die
Gina K. patterned paper - Wisteria Lane
Plum Pudding and Stampers' Select White cardstock
Dark Chocolate dye ink
a*muse studio ink - Heather and French Roast



Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Anne B said...

Just love that little scene you created and that purple couch is perfect!

Jennie said...

This is adorable Stephanie! Love the dp and nice border. Thanks for playing along with us at CPS!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...