Saturday, February 25, 2012

CAS-ual Friday

Good Morning, everyone!!!

This is my 2nd post of the day!  If you'd like to see my first CAS-ual Friday & Skipping Stones card, please CLICK HERE!

CAS-ual Friday is teaming up with Skipping Stones Design for this week's challenge and I have a card to share using their challenge.  The theme this week is......PUNS!  And, when you combine that with many of the Skipping Stones Design stamp sets, you have many puns to choose from.  This is my 2nd card made for this challenge!

I love that this one only took me 10 mins. to throw together.  Now this is TRUELY a CAS card!



I'm using this card for not only the CAS-ual Friday #41 Challenge but also the Clean & Simple #179 Sketch





Materials Used:
Skipping Stones Design - Friendly Fruits stamp set
PTI - Pure Poppy, Classic Craft & True Black dye inks
PTI - Stampers' Select White cardstock
We "R" Memory Keepers 1/2" Corner Rounder punch


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

IamDerby said...

That is so cute! Love the sentiment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...