Saturday, February 25, 2012

CAS-ual Friday & Skipping Stones Designs!

Good Morning, everyone!!!

CAS-ual Friday is teaming up with Skipping Stones Design for this week's challenge and I have a card to share using their challenge.  The theme this week is......PUNS!  And, when you combine that with many of the Skipping Stones Design stamp sets, you have many puns to choose from.  I had a very difficult time narrowing down my choice for this challenge!

I absolutely love how everything coordinates!

Any of my stamping buddies try out the new Simon Says Stamp's card kits?  I subscribed last month and got March's Card Kit this past week.  I didn't have time to look at everything that was in the package until last night and I love how everything matches!  Now, I can't wait to get my next one!



I'm using this card for not only the CAS-ual Friday #41 Challenge but also the February Sketch for You To Try!  Not sure if it's CAS enough, but I loved how simple it was to put together.





Materials Used:
Skipping Stones Design - Funny Coffee 1 stamp set
My Mind's Eye patterned paper - Be Amazing Follow Your Heart
PTI - Limitless Layers: 2 1/2" Circles dies
PTI - Kraft and Vintage Cream cardstock
Tim Holtz distress ink - Vintage Photo
Memento ink - Rich Cocoa
Prima - Assorted Flowers
Diamond Glaze
Copic marker - E35


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

8 comments:

Dana said...

What a gorgeous card! I love how the roses are like different flavors of coffee!
Thanks for joining us for CAS-ual Fridays this week:)

Cathy Weber said...

I love your card Stephanie! That is a very cute sentiment and I can not get enough of coffee themed cards. The roses are very pretty and I think it totally can go for a CAS challenge, there is plenty of blank space on the card. Great job.

Tracey McNeely said...

Great card, love that pun.

Michele Gross said...

Such a pretty card and I love that stamp set :) Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Michelle said...

So pretty!

Virginia L. said...

Love your beautiful craftsmanship! Darling design, Stephanie! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laura Davis said...

Very pretty!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Laura Davis said...

Very pretty!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...