Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Blog Candy for a Special Occasion...........

Good Morning, everyone!


Blog Candy???
A special occasion???

You bet!
I just have to brag a little bit.  ;-)

I've finally been published!!!

 Back in early November, I received an email Helen Self who is Freelance Deputy Editor of Papercraft Inspirations.  She happened along my blog and absolutely loved one of my cards and wanted to publish it in a 2-page gallery for bloggers around the world.  Of course, I was absolutely floored and totally accepted!  

I had originally submitted THIS card to 2 other magazines and it didn't get picked up.  So, to say I was just a little bit excited is an understatement.  I've submitted cards many times, but to no avail, I just can't seem to produce what the editors are looking for.  After Helen emailed me, it made me wonder just who visits our blogs.

Here's a peek at the magazine cover!
It went on sale in December in the UK, but a friend picked it up for me last week, here in Pennyslvania.

And, here's a peek at my page!
It may be a tiny picture, but I'm thrilled, just the same.  You can click to enlarge this photo so you can read the little caption.  ;-)


Blog Candy......
I didn't forget!

I'm going to be giving away 1 of the free Thank-You stamp sets that was given away by PTI for the December release.  I was lucky enough to place a few orders and have an extra one.  I'll also be throwing in some other goodies to make a nice little Stampin' package.

You will have a few ways to earn entries for this mini stamp set:

***One entry will be earned by commenting on your feelings of when you first got published.....or which magazines you have submitted to and hope to get published by.

***One entry will be earned by following my blog.  If you are already a follower, just mention that in your post.

***One entry will be earned by following my Facebook page.  Again, if you already follow me on FB, just mention that in your post.


Here are the details:
You will have until midnight, Wednesday, February 29th to submit all of your entries for the drawing.  I will then put all entries into a hat and draw a winner on March 1st.  Winner will be posted on Friday, March 2nd right here on my blog.  Good luck!

Thanks from the bottom of my heart in sharing my good news.  I know it's a tiny little blurb, but it's my very first publication.........It can only get better from here, right?



Thanks so much for visiting today!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Huge congratulations Stephanie!!! So fun to see your name in print!!! No need to enter me into the drawing!!

Karen C. said...

Congratulations Stephanie. Your card is bright and colourful. Love those Bloom Builders dies!!

LilyPinkScraps said...

Just wanted to say how fantastic to be published!! That must be such a great thrill - huge congrats to you :)

Glennis said...

Congratulations - I am a new follower

carol (krillsister) said...

Congratulation. How exciting.

Jessie said...

Congratulations Stephanie! How neat and exciting! I love your card!

Leigh said...

Congratulations, Stephanie! Very well deserved!
(By the way, I have the thank you set, so I don't need another one.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...