Sunday, January 22, 2012

Winter Swoosh

Good morning, everyone!


Have I mentioned lately how much I just love my NEW Silhouette Cameo?  Really?  You haven't heard me talking about it constantly???  LOL

Well, today I get to tell you how much I'm totally loving my NEW toy............
just because of the Outlawz CAS challenge this week!

Your challenge this week.....
 is to create a CAS project using something NEW for the New Year!  NEW can be something you got during the holidays, or NEW can simply mean something you have laying in your stash that you have never used.  Let us see how you use your NEW item and don't forget to tell us about it in your post!

Here is my project using my NEW Silhouette Cameo and NEW stamps!
Aren't these just gorgeous?  I wish I could take credit for "creating" them, but it was simply a push of a Cameo button to load up the plastic sheet and then it did all of the work.

I did play around with the software a bit and used the knife tool in order to create the white inserts so that my hand-written notes showed up well.  I was pretty darned proud of myself for doing that.....lol

I also used my brand NEW limited edition "Thank You" stamp set from PTI's December release.  They were so generous in putting this 2 stamp set in each of the first 1,500 orders that night.  Loved that wonderful surprise.  Because white ink just doesn't show up as bold as I'd like I did heat emboss using white embossing powder, too!  Looks goregous!



Please join us at the Outlawz for this fun challenge.  You can also find other challenges for EVERY day of the week.  When you submit each of your entries with the Inlinkz  tab, at the end of every month there are huge prizes to be won!!!  Go check it out!!!


Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Limited Edition December 2011 Thank You stamp set
Silhouette Online Store - Snowflake Swoosh Card
Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Plum Pudding and Stampers' Select White cardstock
Fresh Snow ink
Filigree embossing powder - White


I can't wait to see what you create with this challenge!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Stephanie, I cannot stand it!!! I had to run on over and see more of your cards :) They are just gorgeous!! I have been out of the loop lately with NEW tools. You are sooo tempting me to buy this. The cards are soo elegant and I love the colors you chose. A 10 all around ...lol!!! Kudos to hubby - what a great gift!

The Paper Parade said...

Oh wow, Stephanie! Those look store bought! Really awesome job :)

Ted said...

Hey! I recognize those cards... as I was honored to be the recipient of one. :) I feel like a celebrity of sorts now. ;) Beautiful cards! And, if I didn't already own a Pazzles and Cricut, I may rush out and get a Cameo...so tempting. ;)

Jessie said...

Beautiful cards Stephanie!!

Leah said...

These are SO pretty! I know I love the one you sent me :)

Jeanne said...

Your cards are over-the-top with creative juices. Your creations with the Cameo are fantastic! They should sign you up for their advertising! Keep up the good creations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...