Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Skipping Stones #111 Sketch Challenge!

Good Morning, everyone!!!


Along with this week's sketch, you should also check out the HUGE sale going on at SSD!

It's the PMS (Purchase More Stamps) sale!

Go to the Skipping Stones store page and load up your cart.  When you are ready to check out, use the following codes to save on your stamp sets.  The more you buy, the more you save!

Buy 1 set and save 5% Enter PMS1 at checkout
Buy 2 sets and save 10% Enter PMS2 at checkout
Buy 3 sets and save 15% Enter PMS3 at checkout
Buy 4 sets and save 20% Enter PMS4 at checkout
Buy 5 sets and save 25% Enter PMS5 at checkout
Buy 6 sets OR MORE and SAVE 30% on every set you buy-no limit!!!
Enter PMS6 at checkout

Are you ready for SSD's Sketch Challenge 111???

Please welcome back Pamela Young as our sketch artist for the month and our 3 very talented guest designers: Emily Leiphart, Candice Fields and Julie Day


How fun is this sketch!?!
Can I just say how much I love those paint splatters from the new Grunge 2 set???

Because I couldn't lie all 4 circles straight across, I popped 2 of them up on pop dots!

Are you loving all of the shimmer and shine?  What about that awesome raspberry color???  Check back on Thursday to see how I did this!


Here's this week's Skipping Stones #111 Sketch:



Head over to the other Skipping Stones DT blogs and guest blogs to see what they have created!


Pamela Young
Emily Leiphart
Candice Fields 
Julie Day


I can't wait to see what you create this week!!!


Materials Used:
Skipping Stones Design - Grunge #2 stamp set
Skipping Stones Design - Friendly Fruits stamp set
PTI cardstock - Stampers' Select White
Whirlybird patterned paper
Spellbinders Nesties - Standard Circles Large
Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients kit - Berry twill ribbon
a*muse studio ink - Blush
Tim Holtz distress ink - Seedless Preserves and Festive Berries
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black
Perfect Pearls Mist - Perfect Pearl




HAPPY STAMPING!

6 comments:

Ted said...

What a really fun card, Stephanie! That sentiment is hilarious. :)

Wendy said...

I love this set. After I saw your card, I wanted to rush off and use it for my card this week. I will have to use it for next week. It may be one of my favorites. Great card. I hope you're having a good week!

Karen B. said...

Such a fun card!

Jingle said...

I love this, Stephanie! What a great set to use for this fun sketch!

jo (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Awesome! I SO love your take on this week's sketch! :)

hope you're feeling better, girlie!

hugs,
Jo:)

Jessie said...

Love love the raspberry stamps!! The background Grunge set is really cool too!! Wonderful card Stephanie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...