Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sketchy Tuesday w/ Skipping Stones

Good Morning, everyone!!!

Welcome to SSD's Sketch Challenge 109!
It's a new month which means we have a new sketch artist and Guest Designers!

Please welcome Pamela Young as our sketch artist for the month of January! Pamela's work has been featured in many popular magazines and she designs for one my my most favorite paper companies.......Basic Grey!!!

Joining her this week are 3 very talented guest designers are Emily Leiphart, Candice Fields and Julie Day.  These wonderful ladies will also be joining us for the month of January and I can't wait to see what they create using Pamela's sketches.




So are you ready for the first sketch of January?
My nephew turns 21 on Jan. 11th!  This sketch was just perfect for a masculine card!  And how about a sneak peek from Part #2 of a popular set?   I'll have to keep you waiting to find out what new set made the splashes on the blocks of color.

For the inside, I combined sentiments from 2 different stamp sets!  I had to use "It's Party Time!" from Chic Martini and the other one is from PTI.



Here's this week's Skipping Stones #109 Sketch:



Head over to the other Skipping Stones DT blogs and guest blogs to see what they have created!


Pamela Young
Emily Leiphart
Candice Fields 
Julie Day


I can't wait to see what you create this week!!!


Materials Used:
Skipping Stones Design - Grunge #1 stamp set (sentiment)
Skipping Stones Design - Grunge #2 stamp set
Skipping Stones Design - Chic Martini stamp set (inside sentiment)
PTI - Make A Wish Additions stamp set (inside sentiment)
PTI cardstock - Blueberry Sky, Simply Chartreuse, Dark Chocolate & Rustic Cream
My Mind's Eye Lush - Navy Trims
a*muse studio ink - Navy, Fern and Pebble




HAPPY STAMPING!

8 comments:

wendyp said...

Fabulous card!!!

Jingle said...

Stephanie, this is super cute!

Jen Adcock said...

Mighty fine! Am totally digging the color scheme and the speckled effect. Mighty fine indeed.

Wendy said...

GREAT birthday card!!! Love the colors and how you used Grunge 2!!! I hope you have a super day!

Jessie said...

Love it Stephanie!! I need to get better at making male cards. Hope you have a great week!

Pamela said...

Fabulous job!! I love it! :)

Katie Gehring said...

What a fun birthday card and I think you are right, that this month will totally yield us a bevy of masculine cards!

Karen B. said...

Fantastic masculine card, some of the hardest kinds of cards to make and you make it look totally easy! Love these colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...