Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Simple Valentine's Card!

Good morning, everyone!


I have broken out my red inks and papers so that I'm ready for Valentine's Day!
If you ever see a card that you would like to purchase, just email me and let me know which card you need me to make for you.



Here is a rather simple, yet elegant Valentine's day card!
I wanted to really highlight that awesome patterned paper.  It is covered in a velvety coating and is so pretty in real life.


I'm using the CPS's #249 Sketch Challenge!  These types of sketches are just amazing when showcasing patterned paper like my card above.



Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
W Plus 9 - Love You More stamp set
Mat Stack #1 and #2 dies
My Mind's Eye patterned paper - Lush
Pure Poppy and Vintage Cream cardstock
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black
Misc. Sheer Ribbon


Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Lovely card Stephanie!! I love the paper!! Looks so soft! I also love the stamp! Great saying!

Colleen Holmes said...

Very pretty and elegant! The paper is gorgeous!! Have a great day! Hugz

Ted said...

Stephanie, you certainly have broken out your red! Love all that red! It shouts out Valentine's (as it should) :) Wonderful job!

IamDerby said...

Love the background on this!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Beautiful card, Stephanie. You are right - that paper needs center stage.
Blessings on your New Year,
Teresa

PS - I am having a blog candy giveaway. Pop over for a chance to win.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...