Friday, January 6, 2012

Paper and Such - Sneak Peek #3!

Good morning, everyone!

I'm back with another sneak peek for Paper & Such!

Did you check out the store the other day when I posted sneek peak #1?  If you missed that post, Julie carries many different items including: Twinery twine (in small 10ft bundles), patterned papers from all of your favorite companies, various stamps other than their own (Unity and Kaiser Craft), Memory Box dies, ribbon and many other items.

 The new Paper & Such stamp sets are being released on January 9th!!!

When you see my card, you can tell that I'm thinking spring and lots of color.  We've only had 1 snowfall, but I'm already thinking flowers, bright colors, warmer temperatures and Campin' Stampin' weather!  LOL

So, here's another sneak peak with the new set called Bitty Love!


If you are lucky, you may find more uses for this set by visiting the other DT members (see my Paper and Such DT list on the right).  We will all be posting sneak peeks on various days up until our Blog Hop on January 9th!  So, go check out the DT blogs and see what you can spy before then!



Materials Used:
Paper and Such - Bitty Love stamp set (released on Jan. 9th, 2012)
Echo Park patterned paper - Country Drive
PTI cardstock - Hibiscus Burst and Harvest Gold
The Girls' Paperie market trims - Vintage Whimsy
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
Memento markers - Summer Sky and Cantaloupe
Copic marker - T1


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Stephanie I am so loving this card! The honey jar is so cute and I love the sentiment! Have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...