Thursday, January 5, 2012

Paper and Such Sneak Peak #2!!!

Good morning, everyone!


I'm in my Valentine Card stampin' groove!  So, here's another sneak peek using one of the new sets from Paper and Such that will be released on January 9th!  I'm loving this little set!  With the help of the SCS sketch below, I think this card turned out adorable .


Another V-Day card!

I've had these ribbon roses, FOREVER!!!  I was so excited when I saw the sketch because I knew that I could use them!

Here is the SCS's #366 Sketch Challenge that I mentioned above! 



Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Paper and Such - Tree Grafitti stamp set
DCWV patterned paper - Summer Days, Amber Autumn, The Stack 6, and The Glitter Stack
Dark Chocolate and Kraft cardstock
Memento ink - Rich Cocoa and Tuxedo Black
a*muse studio ink - French Roast
Prima Ribbon Roses
Copic markers - YG95, R24, and R22


Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

Those ribbon roses are the perfect addition to this cutesie little card!

Jessie said...

Great card Stephanie! I love the ribbon roses! So cool on the card! The nut stamps are soo cute!!!

Angela Fehr said...

Oh, I am so thrilled to see my stamp designs in use and you did a great job of it! Love this card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...