Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Paper and Such Inspiration Challenge!

Good morning, everyone!
This is my 2nd post for today........and also a 2nd challenge for today.  If you are looking for the Skipping Stones Design blog hop and sketch challenge, click HERE!



Are you ready for a challenge?
An inspiration challenge?
A challenge that will help pay for all of the cute stamp sets released by Paper and Such yesterday???

Then put your thinking cap on, and get ready to get inky!



The Paper and Such blog hosts challenges the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month.
This week's challenge is an inspiration challenge based on the photo at the bottom of this post:

Here is what I created based on the photo!
I took my inspiration from the colors in the photo.  I loved the soft greens and just a touch of red.

AND............

Here is the inspiration photo for this week's challenge!

Once you have your project completed be sure to go back to the Paper and Such blog and enter it for a chance to win!


I am also using my card for this week's Deconstructed Sketch #33.  I had to flip the sketch to get it to work well with my card because the ribbon would have went right across all of the pretty flowers.  I have to say that I really like it this way!




Materials Used:
Paper and Such - Wild Rose stamp set
DCWV patterned paper - Linen Closet
PTI cardstock - Stampers' Select White
PTI - Filigree Border die
Sizzzlets - Flourishes #11
K&C Company - Elegance Daisy embellishment
Tim Holtz distress ink - Evergreen Bough
a*muse studio ink - Cranberry
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black
Misc. ribbon


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

5 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card!! Love your color choices!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card!! Love your color choices!

Naomi said...

Beautiful card, Stephanie! LOVE the colours and those die-cut flowers with bling centers!

Hugs,
Naomi

Jessie said...

Stunning card Stephanie!! Love the filigree boarder!

Jennifer Shults said...

Oooh! I love that you flipped the sketch and that border die you used is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...