Thursday, January 26, 2012

Important Cards for Important People

Hi, everyone!

It's been a whirlwind of 2 weeks as I had some unexpected health issues and a pretty scary incident.  I'm much better now and on my way to recovery.  But, I finally felt good enough to get two very important cards made for two very important cardiologists.  Without them, I'd still be dealing with issues that are pretty alarming.

So........
I sent these out in hopes that they realize how special they are.

I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the Heart Stethoscope image.  Love this machine!  Also used the linen IP from PTI, but you'll have to click to enlarge to see the impression.

Thanks, Docs!!!


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Big and Bold Wishes stamp set
Silhouette Cameo online images - Heart Stethoscope image
Linen/Canvas impression plate
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black




8 comments:

June K said...

OMG, Stephanie! What an appropriate card. The doctors will be surprised and happy to get such a nice card. Sure can do a lot with that Cameo.

Holly said...

I'm glad you're better and doing well Stephanie! I'll bet it's not often doctors get thank you cards from people, and your cards are so cute and appropriate!

carol (krillsister) said...

Glad to hear that you're feeling better. those cards are cute. I'm sure they will be appreciated.

Amy said...

I'm glad to hear you are feeling better! As a nurse, I love that cute stethoscope die cut!!! Perfect thank you!

Baseret said...

So glad that you are feeling better! You could not have made a more perfect card! :)

Ted said...

How could they not love these cards, Stephanie?! Perfect...and the heart is even moreso. :) Glad to hear you're on the mend. :)

Leah said...

I'm so glad you are okay! The cards are super cute and I think they will just love them! And now I am thinking I need that IP!!

Jessie said...

Oh my goodness Stephanie! I hope all is well and you are feeling better. If they do not like the cards they are nuts!! They are so cool I love the stethoscope!! The heart on the bell is so perfect for a cardiologist!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...