Sunday, January 8, 2012

Flowers Everywhere for Mojo Monday Challenge

Good morning, everyone!


I'm here this morning with a very quick post for a card I made yesterday for the Mojo Monday challenge.  I realized when I got up this morning and didn't see it's picture that................
 I FORGOT TO EVEN TAKE A PICTURE!!!!

Oye!  We had company coming and I totally forgot that I didn't get to do it.  And, after they left last night (around 11:30) I went right to bed.  

So, here's yesterday's card!


Here is the Mojo Monday's #222 Sketch Challenge that I mentioned above! 



Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Harvest Berries stamp set
Half and Half dies
Paper doily
DCWV patterned paper - Nana's Kitchen
Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients cardstock - Teal and Red
Stampers' Select White cardstock
Tim Holtz distress ink - Broken China
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black
Martha Stewart - Dimensional Camelia Stickers
Want2Scrap - Teal Rhinestones


Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Ted said...

Stephanie, this is wonderful! I especially like how the large flower coordinates with the background. :) Splendid! :)

Renee said...

Love that paper...
and the sentiment is absolutely perfect for this!
Love that flower and the way it really "pops"...
just a beautiful card! :)

Jessie said...

Love love it Stephanie! The colors are great! So bright and cheery for winter! The flower just pops off the card and Harvest Berries is one of my faves!! Happy Sunday!

The Paper Parade said...

Stephanie, this is so pretty! I love all the elements in it and that you used the colored doily for the circle part. The colors you chose are gorgeous as well :)

Teresa Kline said...

this is sooooo cute, luv the colors and patterns..wow...hope your week is fabby!

enjoy *~*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...