Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Clean and Simple Stamping - Day 4

Hey, everyone!
I'm here again today with another project from the Clean and Simle Card Making Online Class that I'm taking.

Day 4's assignment was teaching how to use one stamp 3 ways.  This was also a little bit tedious for me, but I totally would do it all over again because I love the results.

I made 5 of these cards and they are probably one of my favorites so far in this class.
 I wanted/needed to add some purple into this card due to my Type A personality.....lol  I arranged the letters on Royal Velvet (purple) cardstock, but I didn't like how that looked, so I decided to add some Lilac twine.

I had to take a close up of just one for you.  The "just sayin'" sentiment is hand written using a white gel pen and the letters are popped up on dimensional stickers.  They look so awesome!


The only reason it was tedious was because I don't have repositional glue so that I could heat emboss the whole word at once.......and I don't have a Xyron sticker maker.  So, each group of letters had to be done separately.




I am absolutely loving this class!!!  It's probably my favorite out of all 4 that I've taken.



Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
the {stamps} of life - dictionary4me stamp set
Silhouette Cameo - Chunk Five font
True Black cardstock
Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients - Assorted cardstock
The Twinery twine - Lilac
Fresh Snow ink
Filigree embossing powder - White
Signo Uniball gel pen  - White


Thanks for stopping by today!

9 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

I LOVE THESE! The letters with text....the way they pop off the black CS.....awesome!

Ted said...

Stephanie, this turned out awesome! Great to have on hand when you need to send a friend a quick hello. :) I'm proud of you for doing all these assignments. This teacher is less than punctual! ;)

Jennifer Smith-Sloane said...

These cards so simply adorable! LOVE THEM!

Roxann said...

Hi, Stephanie! Love your CAS card! Just wanted to say "hello" and see what you are working on!
Hugz,
Roxann

Jen Adcock said...

Genius! These are amazing! I can see why you like them so. These CAS beauties are so striking. Love your handwritten addition too. Genius, I say genius. Super innovative and ultra inspiring.

The Paper Parade said...

Wow, these turned out really neat on the black!

Renee said...

These are fabulous!!
Love the bright colors on the black base...
truly a fun and cheerful card...
Love them:)

Kara said...

these are so awesome!!

Jessie said...

Oh wow Stephanie!! Love this CAS!! I love how your letters pop off the black card base!! Just beautiful!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...