Sunday, January 1, 2012

Bring in the New Year w/ a CAS Outlawz Challenge!

Good morning, everyone!
Happy FIRST Sunday of 2012!


It's going to be an Outlawz CAS challenge kind of year........
and here's your very first one!


Your challenge this week.....
Let's welcome in the New Year with a fresh, clean start and a fresh, clean card!  Use a white base and no patterned paper (you may use other colors of cardstock and embellishments).


Here is my fresh and clean CAS card!
I absolutely love this new Lock & Key stamp set from PTI!  I will be making lots of Valentine's Day cards using this set!

I wanted you to see the Glossy Accents that I put over top of the heart in the center key.  I love all of that glossy goodness!



I'm using this card for another other challenge!  First is the ColourQ's #117 Color Challenge!  I love ColourQ challenges and the flexibility in this one is awesome!  Simon Says Stamp also has an "Anything Goes" Challenge this week, so I'm entering my card for that challenge, too.



Please join us at the Outlawz for this fun challenge.  You can also find other challenges for EVERY day of the week.  When you submit each of your entries with the Inlinkz  tab, at the end of every month there are huge prizes to be won!!!  Go check it out!!!


Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Lock & Key stamp set & dies
Pure Poppy and Stamper's Select White cardstock
Pure Poppy satin ribbon
a muse studio ink - Cranberry
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black
Glossy Accents


I can't wait to see what you create with this challenge!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

12 comments:

Kara said...

This is beautiful! Perfect for the CQC!! So glad you joined us this week!!

BethieJ said...

This is FABULOUS Stephanie! I LOVE it!! I may have to try this challenge it sounds fun and challenging for me! :)
Happy New Year!

Joyce said...

I'm in love. That is a perfect card, and I'll be pinning it. Love it.

Sylvia said...

Fun card, Stephanie! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week and Happy New Year!

Tracey McNeely said...

Very pretty card. Happy New Year!

carol (krillsister) said...

Lovely card. Haven't had a chance to play with that set yet.

Leah said...

Really pretty! Love the glossy accents on the fun keys. Love the ribbon too:)

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, love the black, white, red. Awesome choice of images and sentiment.

Jessie said...

Lovely card Stephanie!! I love the black and red on the white! It just pops so well!

LeAnne said...

I love red, white & black, so this stood out to me right away! Awesome & fun! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week!

Joy said...

Gorgeous, love the simplicity, super elegant... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love this, congrats on your ColourQ win.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...