Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Another Valentine's Day card!

Good morning, everyone!


I told you I was breaking out my red inks and papers so that I'm ready for Valentine's Day!
 Here's another one, but in some non-traditional colors.

I received my WPlus9 stamps and hadn't gotten around to inking them up until last week.  I absolutely love this set!  I've used it on several cards and they all just look awesome!

I'm really excited about that notebook page die cut because I used my Cameo to make it fit the W Plus 9 stamp, PERFECTLY.

Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
W Plus 9 - Love You More stamp set
Silhouette Cameo - Notebook Page & Border
Linen impression plate (white layer)
DCWV patterned paper - Nana's Kitchen
Pure Poppy, Hawaiian Shores and Stampers' Select White cardstock
Tim Holtz distress ink - Broken China
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black
Memento marker - Lady Bug (colored heart)


Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Ted said...

It's been a while since I've wandered to W+9 and you just gave me incentive... great card, Stephanie! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...