Friday, January 13, 2012

Another card from Clean & Simple Card Making Class - Day 1!

Good morning, everyone!


This will be a very quick post........but, it does have a very cute card!  ;-)

I got to use my Silhouette Cameo to cut out "Enjoy" on the blue strip.  I was going to stamp the inside with a birthday sentiment, but I decided to wait, just in case this card lends itself to another occasion.

This is another card that uses a sketch that was provided from Day 1 of the online Clean & Simple Card Making class I'm taking.  However, they instructors had asked that the sketch not be posted on our blogs.  I think you can get the idea from my cards, but I'm sticking to their request. 



Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Silhouette Cameo - Eras Demi ITC font
Fillable Frames #8
 DCWV - Cotton Bloom Stack
 Stampers' Select White cardstock
The Girls' Paperie market trims - Vintage Whimsy
VersaFine ink - Deep Lagoon
Misc. button
White floss


Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

The Paper Parade said...

I love the way that you cut out Enjoy... I'm going to have to give that a shot! Nice colors and button and cool tinsel looking ribbon :)

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is a great CAS card, Stephanie.
Blessings,
Teresa

Joyce said...

Such a fun card. Wonderful ribbon. I like how you have that negative die cut.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...