Friday, December 30, 2011

Wine Bottle Tag using my Cameo

Good morning!!!

Just a very quick post to share a super cute and super fast wine bottle tag that I made using my new Cameo.

We had a dinner to attend and I took a bottle of wine with this tag for the hostess.  
It was quick and easy and just perfect for the occasion!


I just realized in looking at this picture that I didn't ink a single thing.  The little tag was from the Kaiser Craft paper pad, so all I had to do was mount it on the Mat Stack!  No wonder it was quick and easy!

I think I'm going to like this little machine!


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Silhouette Online Store - Bottle Tag
Kaiser Craft patterned paper - Silly Season
Mat Stack #1 die
Pure Poppy cardstock



Thanks for stopping by today!


3 comments:

Jessie said...

To cute Stephanie! I am so wishing I had the cameo instead of the original!! Happy Friday!

Cathy Weber said...

This was tough to choose just one as my favorites, but it was the baby card with those cute little tags and the sentiment stamped along the bottom. I am a sucker for baby cards, especially little pink ones!

Kara said...

great cards!! love the snowman and those last two cards!! happy new year!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...