Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Warm Hugs Comin' Your Way!

Hi, everyone!

I finally got some crafty time this weekend.  I had a horrible week before that and didn't get to do any crafting what-so-ever.  I wish I had been feeling better because I could have made much more, but I'll have to settle for the few projects and cards that I did get done.

 This is just one of the cards I made.
I just love these colors together!  It's not your traditional blue and white "wintery" card!

I'm using this card for the Clean & Simple #170 Sketch Challenge. This sketch was so simple to use!  I can see it working beautifully in the spring with flowers and umbrellas!!!


Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Tremendous Treats: Christmas stamp set
Stamping Bella - Warm Hugs stamp
Holiday Flourishes & Swirls patterned paper
Ripe Avocado cardstock & grosgrain ribbon
VersaFine ink - Crimson Red & Spanish Moss
Copic marker - E81 (colored in the mittens)



Happy Stampin'!!!



5 comments:

Leigh said...

Oh,this is such a sweet card, Stephanie! I love those little mittens and your take on the sketch!

Aimee said...

Love this colour combo! Totally cute card...reminds me of the three little kittens who lost their mittens!

Cathy Weber said...

Love these little mittens Stephanie, especially how glittery they are. Great take on the sketch and glad you are feeling better.

Natasha said...

How cute are those mittens!! Love this!

Jessie said...

Love love the colors on your card Stephanie!! I am so loving the mittens! I so understand the no crafting thing! This month has been off the hook at work leaving very little time to play!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...