Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Silhouette Cameo Face Lift!

I got some time today to put my Silhouette Cameo in my craft area.......
so, I played a little, made a few things, and then gave it a face lift!  LOL

While looking through the free files that come with the Cameo, I noticed a template for the screen.  So, in true fashion, I had to create something to match the pink and green theme that I have going on in my craft area!


I chose this bright lime green and pink patterned paper because all of my Cozies from Kathy's Cozies are this color!  I have a Cozy for my Sizzix Big Kick and my Janome Sew Mini.

Once I get one to top this baby.......
It will match inside and out!


I'll be back tomorrow with a super simple wine bottle tag that I made today using the Silhouette!

2 comments:

jo (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

You know, I have a Silhouette SD but I have never gotten the hang of it. I've used it all of ONE time. Ugh! But your projects are inspiring me! Keep them coming! :)

Susan said...

That is SO cute!!! I might have to try it out on my Cameo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...