Sunday, December 18, 2011

Outlawz CAS Challenge!

Good morning, everyone!
Happy Sunday!

I'm here to post the new Outlawz CAS challenge!


Your challenge this week is an inspiration challenge!  
I just love these types of challenges and this one won't disappoint.  Use the photo below and create a CAS card using the photo for inspiration.


Here is your inspiration photo!


.....AND.....
Here is my Inspiration Photo card!
I was so excited to see that I had a stamp that almost matched the mittens perfectly!!!



I'm also using this card for another challenge:  Clean & Simple #171 Sketch Challenge!



Please join us at the Outlawz for this fun challenge.  You can also find other challenges for EVERY day of the week.  When you submit each of your entries with the Inlinkz  tab, at the end of every month there are huge prizes to be won!!!  Go check it out!!!


Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Tremendous Treats: Christmas stamp set
In the Meadow stamp set (sentiment)
Doily Details die
Basic Grey patterned paper - Nordic Holiday
Holiday Flourishes & Swirls patterned paper
Ripe Avocado & Shimmer cardstock
Filigree embossing powder - Clear (for sentiment) and White (on mittens)
VersaMark ink
VersaFine ink - Crimson Red & Onyx Black


I can't wait to see what you create with this challenge!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Natasha said...

Super cute!!!

Jessie said...

Oh my gosh Stephanie your card is so cute!! I love how the mittens pop off the page!! Hope you are well! I am about you leave you a few post on your blog!! :)

Kathy W said...

Very pretty card!

Anne B said...

Just love those mittens, Stephanie. Super cute card!

Jen Adcock said...

Oh my giddy aunt! Those mittens of yours are so fab! I just marvel at your ever so clever and totally amazing overlay stamping. Looks like amazingly well made pattern paper that is too good to cut up and use. Way to nail the challenge. The inspiration photo has come to life through your incredible card. Brava!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...