Sunday, December 4, 2011

Marshmallow World!

Good morning, everyone!
Happy Sunday!

I'm here to post the new Outlawz CAS challenge!


Your challenge this week.....
 "Marshmallow World" - "Oh, it's a Marshmallow World in the winter...........when the snow comes to cover the ground."  This week's challenge requires you to create a project with a white card base (this is our snow) AND to use pop dots to raise an element (these are our marshmallows).  Any theme you want!  Break out the hot chocolate and let the creativity fly!


Here is my Marshmallow World card!
You can't see it but the blue rectangular panel is popped up and so is the pocket.



I'm also using this card for two other challenges!  First is the ColorQ's #113 Color Challenge!  These colors were perfect for a card that featured a "jeans" pocket! Loved that touch of taupe in the ribbon.  I would have never thought to use it with hues of blue.  The second challenge this card will be submitted for is the Card Patterns #144 Sketch Challenge.  I did flip the sketch to make it work for the stamps I selected.



Please join us at the Outlawz for this fun challenge.  You can also find other challenges for EVERY day of the week.  When you submit each of your entries with the Inlinkz  tab, at the end of every month there are huge prizes to be won!!!  Go check it out!!!


Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
W Plus 9 - A Pocketful stamp set & dies
Enchanted Evening, Spring Rain and Stamper's Select White cardstock
DCWV patterned paper - Green Tea Stack
Nesties - Classic Ovals and Classic Scalloped Ovals (large)
Sizzix texture plate - Tiny Flowers
Tim Holtz distress ink - Chipped Sapphire
Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients - Taupe ribbon
Martha Stewart glitter marker - Silver


I can't wait to see what you create with this challenge!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Socute, I love the pocket.

Kara said...

Awesome Stephanie!! So glad you shared this with us at the ColourQ Challenge!!

Karen C. said...

Such a sweet card, Stephanie. the clour scheme and your sentiment are a perfect match!! The pocket stamp and die look like they could be used for a lot of occasions. So fun!!

Amy said...

Stephanie, don't you just LOVE this stamp set and die from Wplus9? I couldn't wait to get the Valentines version last night! Anyway I digress, your card is so fun and I love all the BLUE!!

LeAnne said...

Very cute! And now I have that song in my head! Thanks for playing with the CQC colors this week!

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

What a really cute card! Love how you put the colors together so beautifully!

Jessie said...

Love it!! Stephanie what a lovely card! I love how the pocket pops off the page!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...