Saturday, December 31, 2011

Looking back at 2011!

Good morning, everyone!
Can you believe it's New Year's Eve????


I have no idea where this year has gone.......but, maybe it went so fast because of me finally finding my crafty niche.  I know I've said this before, but I truly wish it hadn't taken me until I was 40 to learn how to make greeting cards.  I absolutely love this craft!  The proof is in the fact that I posted 347 times this year!

Soooooooooo..............
I thought it would be fun to post my 12 favorite cards of the year, one for each month.




Here are my favorites from 2011!

Loved this set that I  made for Mike for Christmas!

This one was so fun!  Love the snow!

I think all that shimmer and shine is why I love this one.

The flower for this card is one of my favorite MFT dies!

These colors are among my favorites.

Window cards are fun!

Online classes this year taught me how to make this gorgeous flower and background!

Lot of love in this card.  Just love aqua and lime green together.

Another technique learned with an online class.  The white embossed leaves against this background is just stunning.

Paper folding!

Loved the touch of dry embossing along the side.

Probably the easiest card I've made.  It was simply showcasing the patterned paper and throwing on a sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by today!

25 comments:

Terri said...

They are all great! I especially like the first one. Happy New Year!

Baseret said...

Beautiful cards Stephanie! Your backgrounds are gorgeous!

Kelly S. said...

Wow these are all so unique, Stephanie! My faves? That gorgeous sympathy card, so elegant and soothing, too...and who could leave out that adorable snowman? Love the colors, embellishing, and layout on that one!

Jessie said...

For someone who just recently started stamping you are sure wonderful at it! Looking forwards to see what you have up your sleeve in 2012!! Happy New Year!

Joyce said...

These are all such great cards. I especially love the baby one with the tiny tags. I remember when you posted that one--I cased it and gave it to a friend who had just told me she was expecting her first grandchild.

Dee Rose said...

Gorgeous work, love the details!

Kristin said...

Amazing!! I love these first and last group of cards... just wow!

carol (krillsister) said...

Great cards. I love your style. Love the baby card and the snowman as well as Love Lives Here Christmas.. Well, heck, I love them all.

Susan said...

Wow!! I love that you use all of those layers on your cards. They are such works of art!!

Linda said...

Love your cards! I look forward to seeing what you come up with in 2012! Happy New Year!

Kim said...

Stephanie, these are all just so beautiful and I have to admit that I have pinned several of them too.
It was fun to look back on all that you have done, just incredible.

Ted said...

You've got great taste, "Pennie"...as I'd also choose these (which would be a hard decision!) ;) You offer such inspiration. I can't wait to see what you do in '12! :)

Cheryl said...

Great cards, all. I really like the folded one. Such a great use of patterned paper. Happy New Year!

Jessica said...

Stephanie... I really love those technique cards! That Just a Note card is a stunner.

Eva said...

These are all great cards, the orange and white sympathy card really caught my eye! LOVE it! Happy New Year!

Kristen :-) said...

Just wonderful Stephanie! How could you pick just 12? Happy New year!

Suzanne said...

Stephanie, everything is SO gorgeous! I love the paper folding project...I have to try that sometime. Happy New Year!

Danielle said...

Such great cards Stephanie! I especially love the baby one, the one for your mom, and the last one with patterned paper. So fun to come into your own style isn't it??

Denise said...

I remember loving the sympathy card, and it is still my favorite, but the Christmas cards are FAB too! I think your style has really sharpened over the year and your projects are always beautiful and balances. Happy New Year, Stephanie - I hope 2012 is full of good things for you!

The Paper Parade said...

Stephanie, you're right that you found your niche...you have a true eye for colors and layouts! I am really inspired by your work! My favorites are definitely the Christmas set and the yellow and blue mom card. Gorgeous!

Janelle said...

Great job, Stephanie! Glad you discovered the fun of cardmaking! I guess if I were choosing a favorite it would have to be the last ones... but, seriously... that's patterned paper?!? Beautifully composed.

Marybeth said...

Wow, love all the cards you have made . Your very creative! I think my favorite might be Have a sweet day card. TFS

Anna (doctorfoodie) said...

Beautiful cards!! I love love the first Christmas set, and the baby card with tiny tags. TFS!

Victoria said...

Oh wow, excellent choices for your top 12, Stephanie. I loved them all and can't pick just one favorite.

BethieJ said...

Stephanie they are all WONDERFUL!!!
Happy New Year!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...