Saturday, December 3, 2011

Last Chrstmas card of the season.....I think!

Hi, everyone!


Another really quick post with probably my LAST Christmas card of the season!

Yep, you read that correctly.  I've got to start focusing on birthday, thank-you, sympathy and get well cards to build up the "stash."

I can't even take credit for this card as it is a total CASE.  I saw Tammy's card in the November PTI Blog Hop and I fell in love instantly!  You have to see her card HERE.  I just have a slight variation in mine, but otherwise, she gets all of the credit!




Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Stylish Sentiments: Holiday stamp set
Tree with Trimmings stamp set
Cover Plate: Quatrefoil die
MFT - Well Worn dies
Authentique patterned paper - Wonder
Pure Poppy and Stamper's Select White cardstock
Pure Poppy ink
Tim Holtz distress ink - Antique Linen 




Happy Stampin'!!!



4 comments:

Kara said...

Love it! and don't forget to add Valentine's Day to your list. I'm excited to start working on those:)

Karen C. said...

I saw Tammy's card on the blog hop as well and made note to CASE it, too. After seeing yours, it's definetely on my to do list. Love it!!

Colleen Holmes said...

Oh I can surely see why you cased this gorgeous card! Love the simplicity and elegance it gives! Very pretty! Hugz

Jessie said...

Great CASE Stephanie!! Lovely card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...