Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday! Friday! Friday!

I'm so happy that it's FRIDAY!!!
Yet, I have so much to do by Saturday!  LOL

Today is my last day of school until after the New Year, so I had to send my kiddos home with a little something crafty for a Christmas gift.


I did get them a bag of goodies to go along with it, so that I'm not a "lame" teacher, but I wanted to give them something a little personal, too.

I made them each a bookmark/magnet combo!  Our mascot is a yellow jacket, so I decorated the top round metal piece with a "bee" theme.  Then topped it with a glass magnet that I made with each of their first initials.

Just a close up of all those letters and how the bookmark will work.

The metal piece on the left is upside down, but that's what I adhered the black circle with the yellow jacket to be used as a bookmark.  The magnet then comes off (the glass "k" above) so that they can hang things on their desks.

I hope they love it!

Have a great Friday!


2 comments:

Jessie said...

These are so cute Stephanie! Have a great vacation!

Ingrid Danvers said...

What a great gift, Stephanie.

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...