Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Cards and Gift Cards

Good morning!

Just a quick post with the card and GC holders I made for Mike this year.

I made all of these to coordinate for my Mikes!

Just showing how the GC holders look when opened.

Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Love Lives Here: Holiday stamp set
Bells & Boughs stamp set (gift card holders)
Gift Card Greetings die
Mat Stack #1 die (gift card holders)
Mega Mat Stack #1 die (card only)
Woodgrain impression plate (card only)
Tim Holtz distress ink - Tea Dye
a muse studio ink - Cranberry & Fern
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black


Thanks for stopping by today!


Tha

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Great gift cards Stephanie! I had not thought to use stamps on them! Not sure why! I will have to try that!

Karen C. said...

Love the coordinating card and gift card holders. Love Lives Here is such an awesome stamp set for creating these.

Jen Carter said...

Wow!! These are gorgeous!! I love, love them!!

IamDerby said...

These are great! I didnt do anything nearly so crafty this Christmas.

Ted said...

These are wonderful, Stephanie! Did you find the tutorial somewhere to make the actual base of the gift card holder?

Stephanie said...

Hey, Ted! The gift card holders are from the PTI Gift Card Greetings die. I love that thing and use it so, so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...