Sunday, December 11, 2011

All that Glitters - Outlawz CAS Challenge!

Good morning, everyone!
Happy Sunday!

I'm here to post the new Outlawz CAS challenge!


Your challenge this week.....
 "All That Glitters" - This week's challenge requires you to create a project with a ton of glitter!  Use glitter (loose, stickles, glue, etc.) on your CAS creation.....and not just a dot here and a dot there! 
GLITTER IT ON!!!

Here is my All That Glitters card!
Is this enough glitter for ya??? 

I'm also using this card for another challenge:  PTI's Make It Monday #44 - Glitter Masking Challenge!  I couldn't believe my luck when I watched this video knowing that the Outlawz CAS challenge needed to use a ton of glitter!  I did not have any adhesive sheets, so I chose to use DCWV adhesive cardstock.  I guess I did waste the cardstock side, but I got to try this awesome technique. 

To see how you do this technique, you can watch the video below.




Please join us at the Outlawz for this fun challenge.  You can also find other challenges for EVERY day of the week.  When you submit each of your entries with the Inlinkz  tab, at the end of every month there are huge prizes to be won!!!  Go check it out!!!


Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Photo Finishers: Holiday stamp set and dies
Cover Plate: Quatrefoil die
Rustic White cardstock
DCWV patterned paper - Adhesive cardstock
Rubber Cafe: You're So Fine glitter - Hunter green & Big Apple Red


I can't wait to see what you create with this challenge!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

8 comments:

Karen C. said...

Wow!! Very sparkly and bright card, Stephanie. I only have one colour of glitter, but I might have to search for a few more colours to try this technique. thanks for sharing!!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Stephanie, you did a fantastic job with this technique. Your card is gorgeous and I love the colors.
Blessings on your Sunday,
Teresa

Kathy Mc said...

Your card is absolutely stunning! What a fun technique but not sure I'll get to try it before tomorrow AM. Truly enjoy your blog ~ your style fits me to a T.

Colleen Holmes said...

Stunning and elegant love all the shimmering and thank you for posting the tutorial!! Happy Sunday, Hugz, Colleen

Jen Adcock said...

When it comes to glitter you've got to either go hard or go home. This absolutely works. I wasn't so enamoured with the actual MIM card from the video but yours rocks...in the most lady like of ways of course. Very classy Ms. Mino.

gg nurse said...

Beautiful card!

Michelle Philippi said...

...and that's a lot of glitter! But it just screams holiday festive. I love the white bad across it to sort of temper it. But it's really really rich anyway.

Jessie said...

Love it Stephanie!! The glitter looks so neat!! Very pretty card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...