Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sympathy Willow

Hi, everyone!


 Just a really quick post for a really quick and easy card to make!



I'm using this card for the i{heart}2stamp November Challenge.  As always, Jen has the most versatile sketches and I love playing along monthly!


Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Willow stamp set
Imaginisce patterned paper - Apple Cider
Fine Linen and Ripe Avocado cardstock
VersaFine ink - Vintage Sepia & Spanish Moss
Misc. pearl embellishments



Happy Stampin'!!!



4 comments:

Jen Adcock said...

What a lovely card. The willow looks wonderful on top of your chosen DP. It has given the diecut even more depth. Nice. This is such a warm sympathy card. I hope it's just one you've made for your stash rather than actually because there was a need. All the very best.

Kara said...

this is the first card with this set that I like....and I love it!! :)

Colleen Holmes said...

Lovely sympathy card! I find these hard to make and you mastered it! Hugz

Jessie said...

Love the the willow tree! What a lovely card Stephanie!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...