Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday Outlawz CAS challenge!!!

Good morning, everyone!
Happy Sunday to you!

I'm here to post the new Outlawz CAS challenge for this week!

Your challenge this week.....
 "Passionate About Paper" - This week's challenge is to use your most favorite patterned paper on your CAS project!


Here's my Passionate About Paper card!
I have soooooooo many favorite patterned papers right now, that honestly I just chose the first one that I saw that is a favorite.  All of my favorites recently are Christmas papers, so I went with a cutie pie snowman.

Please join us at the Outlawz for this fun challenge.  You can also find other challenges for EVERY day of the week.  When you submit each of your entries with the Inlinkz  tab, at the end of every month there are huge prizes to be won!!!  Go check it out!!!

I can't wait to see what you create with this challenge!!!



I also made this card using the Clean & Simple #166 Sketch Challenge! I'm also taking part in the Paper and Such challenge this week which was to add paper-piecing to your card.  I paper-pieced the hat and scarf on the cutie little snowman.




Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Tremendous Treats: Christmas stamp set
Vintage Ornaments stamp set (sentiment)
Bo Bunny patterned paper - Midnight Frost
Tag Sale #4 die
Limitless Layers: 2 1/2" Circles dies
Double Ended Banner die
EK Success - Snowflake punch
Scarlet Jewel, Enchanted Evening and Stamper's Select White cardstock
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black
Copic markers - B99, YR18 and T1
Stickles - Frosted Lace
Liquid Pearls - White Opal



Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Love this Steph!!! I want a scarf like that!!! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Paper and Such!

Jessie said...

Cute cute card Stephanie!! I love the paper piercing you did! The DP is great! I love the snow flakes on it! Have a great Sunday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...