Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday CAS Challenge - Outlawz Style!!!

Good morning, everyone!
Happy Sunday to you!

I'm here to post the new Outlawz CAS challenge for this week!

Your challenge this week.....
 "Accentuate the Negative" - This week's challenge is to use the negative portion of a die cut or punch on your card!


Here are my Accentuate the Negative cards!

I made 4 of these snowflake cards using Hawaiian Shores cardstock.  They were so quick and simple to make!



I also did 4 of the snowflake cards using Blueberry Sky cardstock.  All 8 cards took me less than 40 minutes.




Please join us at the Outlawz for this fun challenge.  You can also find other challenges for EVERY day of the week.  When you submit each of your entries with the Inlinkz  tab, at the end of every month there are huge prizes to be won!!!  Go check it out!!!



Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Think Big Favorites #8 stamp set
Tag-It's #8 stamp set
Photo Finishers: Holiday stamp set
Damask Snowflake dies
Hawaiian Shores, Blueberry Sky and Stamper's Select White cardstock
Brilliance ink - Starlite Silver (on Hawaiian Shores cards)
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black (on Blueberry Sky cards)
Fresh Snow ink
Filigree embossing powder - White
Jolee's Boutique - Snowflake Repeats embellishments


I can't wait to see what you create with this challenge!!!



Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

Kara said...

I love these!! The bright color from behind really pops!!

Kim O'Connell said...

WHOA! Simple, maybe, but oh so pretty!

Lisa V. said...

I love the color pop from the inside paper. Beautiful.

Karen C. said...

Awesome design, Stephanie. The colours really look fresh and clean with the white card front.
Love the new blog header and font changes.... looks great!!

Kathy Mc said...

Stephanie, these negative image snowflake cards are just gorgeous. Now I wish I had that die (hate when that happens). Also, congrats on winning PTI's November Blog Hop contest prize. Let us know what you choose!

Holly said...

I saw this on outlawz and loved it Stephanie. The inside is as pretty as the outside!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...