Monday, November 28, 2011

Stamping Only Christmas Card (No coloring)!

Hi, everyone!
This is my 2nd post of the day!  If you want to see the altered ornament that I also posted today, just click the "Home" tab at the top and scroll down below this post.  You don't want to miss that post!


 Just a really quick post for a really quick and easy card to make!

Who knew that NOT coloring could be so beautiful???

I absolutely love this inside sentiment!


I'm using this card for a few challenges this week.

Paper and Such has unique challenges and this one had me stumped for a few days.  You were only allowed to stamp, not color any of your images.  I'm glad I tried it because this card turned out beautiful.. 

CASE Study Challenge #67 is a brand new challenge blog for me.  For their challenges, you get to CASE some of the most talented card makers out there.  This week they were paying tribute to Kryssi Ng. I absolutely loved playing along with this challenge this week because I just love Kryssi's work!


Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Big & Bold Wishes: Holiday stamp set
Year of Flowers: Poinsettia stamp set
Sizzix embossing folder - Swiss Dots
Stamper's Select White cardstock
Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Club - Red Velvet ribbon
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black
Pure Poppy ink
We R Memory Keepers - 1/2" corner rounder punch



Have a happy stampin' kind of week!!!



8 comments:

Colleen Holmes said...

Less is sometimes more! Beautiful!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous CAS card, Stephanie!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the embossed dots!

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous too!! I love the sentiment on the inside. Fab!!!!

Andrea Ewen said...

Gorgeous! Love that stamp and even though it's just the outline, it looks amazing! Love the embossing you've added as well...looks fab! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

Cristina said...

Beautiful! The embossed dots instead of stamped dots was a stroke of genius! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

Mynnette said...

Oh, that dry embossing along the bottom was a FABULOUS idea!!! This is so gorgeous--LOVE IT! :) Found you via CASE Study...

Jessie said...

Love it!! What a great CASE! I love the no coloring look! The rounded corner is a great touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...