Monday, November 21, 2011

Squigglefly Monday Challenge!!!

Good morning!!!

Are you ready for a fantastic Squigglefly challenge for this week?
Now, if you follow my blog regularly, you know that I'm a sketch fiend.  I love making a black and white page of blocks and circles turn into magic with patterned papers and stamps.  So when Heather had this as the challenge this week.....I was literally smiling from ear to ear.

Squigglefly Sketch #125!
Use the sketch below to create a card.  
You can use any image you would like, but if you want a chance to win some
FREE 
Squigglefly images you must use one on your card.


A couple of weeks ago, I received Gift Bearer by Cheryl Alger  in order to have a fun Christmas image for the holiday.  I'm a big fan of Cheryl's so picking this image was not difficult.  I did turn the sketch to the side in order to use this tall image, but the vertical sentiment from Impression Obsession worked beautifully with the snowman.

This snowman is just so darling!  You probably can't see the glitter pen that I used on all of the ribbons on the packages, but in real life, it's the perfect added touch!

Here's the sketch for this week's challenge!



Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Squigglefly Digital Stamps - Gift Bearer
Impression Obsession - Vertical Greetings stamp set (sentiment)
Echo Park patterned paper - Season's Greetings
Rustic Cream and Ripe Avocado cardstock
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black
Martha Stewart glitter marker - Lovebird
Atyou Spica pen - Clear
Copic markers -  B000, YR07, T1, R24/27/29, YG91/93/95/97 and E18/35/39


Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

Oh, wow, I love that vertical sentiment! Your coloring of the very interesting snowman is perfect and did I say, wow, I love that vertical sentiment! Can you tell I really like it?

Kathy Bradley said...

What a cute image and I like your sentiment - adorable card!!!

Jessie said...

LOVE IT Stephanie!! This card just made me smile!! The colors just pop Stephanie! Your coloring of the snowman is awesome!

Holly said...

Sorry it took me forever to get by here Stephanie, but I really love this card. Your papers are so pretty and you colored everything to match perfectly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...