Sunday, November 6, 2011

New Outlawz CAS Sunday Challenge!!!

Good morning, everyone!
Happy Sunday to you!

I'm here to post the new Outlawz CAS challenge for this week!

Your challenge this week.....
 "Mission Embossible" - This week's challenge is to use embossing on your CAS project.  Wet, dry, machine or by hand...the embossibilities are endless :)

Here's my Embossible card!
I used my Janome Sew Mini to just stitch the flower veins.  Not too shabby, if I do say so myself.

Please join us at the Outlawz for this fun challenge.  You can also find other challenges for EVERY day of the week.  When you submit each of your entries with the Inlinkz  tab, at the end of every month there are huge prizes to be won!!!  Go check it out!!!

I can't wait to see what you create with this challenge!!!



I also made this card using the SCS #357 Sketch Challenge




Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Christmas Poinsettias stamp set & dies
Scarlett Jewel, Autumn Rose and Pinefeather felt
Scarlet Jewel & Rustic Cream cardstock
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Stickles - Golden Rod



Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Stephanie I just love your cards! This one is so pretty!! It makes me wish I had gotten the poinsettia die! Hope you have had a wonderful weekend!

Karen C. said...

That little bit of stitching adds such a neat touch to the felt poinsettia. Love your colour choices too.

Jen Adcock said...

Not too shabby at all. So simply elegant. Love the argyle embossed background with the offset stitched felt flower. So beautiful.

Michelle Philippi said...

I suppose I should open my Autumn Rose cardstock now. Would not have thought to pair it with Scarlet Jewel but I really think that Pine Feather bit brings it all together. Love love what you did with the pointsettia.

June K said...

Your card is a beauty, Stephanie. You are inspiring me to dust off my sewing machine and see if it still works (it's been like forever since I've used it). I love the center of your flower. I thought you sewed some beads in the center of the flower but I see you used stickles. It photographed like beads. Maybe I can use my sewing machine for the flower and get out some beads for the center.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...