Saturday, November 5, 2011

Last HYCCT card!!!

Hi, everyone!
I'm so happy that the weekend is here!


Here's my very last Hope You Can Cling To 2011 card!
I'm sort of sad that all the challenges are done, but happy that I have a HUGE box of 50+ cards that I'm mailing out today.  It makes my heart so happy to know that I can possibly bring a smile to someone suffering from this disease.


This final challenge was called.........

For this challenge you were to "disguise" yourself in a stamping style that isn't normally your own.  I loved this challenge because it hit on Halloween, so the "disguise" part was just perfect.  I chose to do a shaped card, because I don't nearly do enough of them.  I'm mostly an A2 girl.

My thoughts on this card was that there may be someone in the hospital with a family or friend having a baby, and this would be the perfect card for them to send to that supportive person.  I've had this onesie die since July, I think......and I had yet to use it......How terrible is that???

Just to give you a peek, here is the stash of 50+ cards that I am sending the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center.  40 of them were made for the challenges and I added 10+ more that I had sitting in my stash.  I can't wait to get to the PO tomorrow.






Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Faith & Hope stamp set
Signature Greetings stamp set
Onesie die
Nesties - Clasic Scalloped Circles & Ovals (small)
DCWV patterned paper- Baby Boy
Raspberry Fizz & Vintage Cream cardstock
Raspberry Fizz ink
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black
Misc. pink ribbon




Thanks so much for all of your comments on these cards for the patients.  It really helps to know that this craft will help others, even a small way.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Neat card Stephanie! And wow to all the cards you did and sent!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...