Thursday, November 10, 2011

Christmas Cards.......Here we come!

Good Morning, everyone!!!  My weekend is "sort" of here! 
I have Parent/Teacher conferences today from 2-7 and then off tomorrow!
So, I'm hoping to get lots of "crafty" time in this weekend.

Just a quick post with a card that I made earlier this week.  I waited to post and take a picture because I just purchased my very first (very cheap) photo tent.  I'm so happy to say it was worth every penny.  Even this very first shot using it is so much better than my other ones.  I didn't think it would make a difference, but it really, really does!  Yayyyyy!!! 

I found these cute stackable buttons at my LSS and got several packs.  This one was just perfect for this card.


I used the Mojo Monday #214 Sketch Challenge to set up my Christmas card.



Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Love Lives Here: Holiday stamp set
Damask Snowflake die
Half & Half die
Basic Grey patterned paper - Nordic Holiday
Pure Poppy & Stamper's Select White Cardstock
BBP Button Stackers
Pure Poppy Baker's Twine
Pure Poppy & Spring Moss ink
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black



HAPPY STAMPING!

2 comments:

CraftyMomOf2 said...

This is beautiful Stephanie!! Just gorgeous for the holidays!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Jessie said...

Love it! Great card Stephanie! I love the green DP! Hope you have had a great long weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...