Friday, November 25, 2011

Blue Christmas

Hello, friends!!!

Recently, I was reading some of the posts on the PTI forum and I found a link to Nichole's Holiday Card Making 101 post back in 2009.  I totally fell in love with Dawn's McVey's card and had almost everything needed to CASE and mass produce it.  
So, I was in another "Christmas Card Making" mood on Sunday and whipped up 18 of these in about 3 hours.  There are some subtle differences due to lack of materials, but I think they turned out awesome!


Love the colors of this card!
I tried out my new Epoxy Circles on the ornaments and they look so awesome!

Here's the inside sentiment with another favorite PTI Christmas set!



Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Tree Trimming Trio stamp set
Fillable Frames #4 stamp set & die
Stylish Sentiments: Holiday stamp set
Sizzix embossing folder - Powdered Sugar
Spring Rain ribbon - Swiss Dots
Enchanted Evening & Stamper's Select White cardstock
Epoxy Circle embellishments
Tim Holtz distress ink - Chipped Sapphire
Fresh Snow ink
VersaMark ink
Brilliance ink - Galaxy Gold




Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Stephanie great CASE! These are beautiful!

Kara said...

gorgeous!! i love blue!

Leigh said...

This beautiful, Stephanie!

Danielle said...

This card is breathtaking! Love everything about it! Those epoxy circles are so cool! How did you do that??

Holly said...

oh this is so pretty! I love the blues, and those stickers are great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...