Saturday, October 1, 2011

World Card Making Day w/ Skipping Stones Designs!!

Good morning, everyone!



Happy World Card Making Day!!!




I am so, so happy to have found this wonderful hobby and all of the wonderful people I have met through card making.  I've seen such inspirational cards and papercrafts that my interest is always peeked.  It may have taken me 40 years to find my "crafty" niche.....but, I'm so glad I did!



Cheers to making cards!


I made this card with the following challenges in mind..........Mojo Monday's #208 Sketch Challenge and ColourQ's #104 Color Challenge!  Huh!  I just realized that 104 is half of 208!  That should mean something, right???  LOL  Oye, my brain works in weird ways when I'm tired!  And finally, I'm entering this into my very first Simon Says Stamp Challenge which is "Anything Goes" and to a new forum called The Outlawz which have challenges EVERY day of the week.  Monday's challenge was "Anything Goes" but with a greeting!




Materials:
Skipping Stones Designs - Chic Martini stamp set
Skipping Stones Designs - Margarita Birthday stamp set
My Mind’s Eye Stella Rose - Gertie patterned paper
Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients cardstock (pink)
Aqua Mist, Ripe Avocado, Dark Chocolate and Stamper's Select White cardstock
Tim Holtz distress ink - Tea Dye
VersaMagic ink - Spanish Olive and Sea Breeze
VersaFine ink – Onyx Black
Studio G. ink - Pink
Copic markers - E59, R24, BG11, and YG97


Thanks so much for visiting me today! 

9 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

That's my kind of card! Cheers to you! This rocks!

I'm Renee said...

I'm thinking lotto...
play the numbers!! :)
Fabby card...
love the colors!
And it is such a incredible hobby isn't it?
The greatest people! :)

Leigh said...

super cute, Stephanie!

Karen C. said...

Yummy drink images and colours too!

Margaret M said...

Great job on the challenges! I know what you mean about this craft..it is wonderful and so inspiring!

Noelle said...

Adorable card, Stephanie!! Love those stripes & **OF COURSE** WCMD deserves a toast! Cheers! Thanks for playing at colourQ :)

Jessie said...

This card made me smile Stephanie! Love the glasses! I am glad you found your niche in card making!

Dawny P said...

Wow this is fabulous - and what lovely colours as well :) Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, hugs, Dawny x

jo (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Super pretty! Love your colors! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...