Sunday, October 16, 2011

Simple Holiday Lights cards

These were such simple cards to make and I have Dawn McVey to thank for these ones. 
I knew that these would be easy to mass produce and be easy to mail this holiday.  So, I have to give credit where credit is due........Please check out her blog post with the card that gave me so much inspiration to just run with a ton of these.  You can find it HERE!


Love the bright lights!
I did change things up a bit, so I didn't CASE everything, but the idea is definitely all Dawn's!


Materials (All PTI, unless otherwise stated):
Holiday Lights stamp set 
LSS - Cream cardstock
VersaFine ink – Satin Red, Olympia Green, Majestic Blue & Onyx Black
VersaMagic ink - Thatched Straw



Thanks so much for visiting me today! 

3 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

I really love the CAS design on this card, I know it was Dawn's inspiration, but you executed it beautifully. These would be so easy to mail without worrying about bows getting smashed or having to add extra postage!

Jessie said...

Love it Stephanie! I am also loving this set! Thanks for sharing and inspiring me!!

Roxann said...

Hey Stephanie! Glad you joined the Outlawz gang! Love your work! Following you now!
hugz,
Roxann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...