Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Save the Hooters!!! HYCCT1102

Good morning to ya!!!

I'm working on the Hope You Can Cling To 2011 challenges and although I may not be posting them in order, I'm working hard to make sure I do get to complete each and every one.........just like I did last year.  I'm really going to try to make 2 (or more) of every card for these challenges this year.

Sooooo here's Lee's challenge (HYCCT's 2nd day):
My challenge is an inspiration challenge......because I'm truly inspired by the many women who have battled Breast Cancer......some close friends included!!!

Here's a cute, fun, silly photo for you to use as your inspiration.......because humor is such a wonderful part of healing!
Aren't these cupcakes a cute reminder?  Love it!
Have fun with the colors, designs, shapes.....but also make SURE to include PINK somewhere on your card/project!!!!




My inspiration???
The little "hooters!"
LOL
Please click to enlarge so that you can see how adorable these little owls are and how cute that sentiment is!

I'm hoping that you can see the glossy accents on the eyes and the wonderful bling on the bra.  If not, click this one to enlarge it, too!


Obviously, I'm entering this into the SCS HYCCT #2 challenge, but I'm also using Card Positioning System's #238 Sketch Challenge for my card.



Materials (All PTI, unless otherwise stated):
Whimsie Doodles digital images - Save the Hooters
Moxxie patterned paper - Support the Cure
Memento markers - Tangelo, Potter's Clay, Desert Sand, Dandelion, Angel Pink and Rich Cocoa
Martha Stewart glitter markers - Fuchsia and Silver
Sweet Blush, Vintage Cream & Raspberry Fizz cardstock
Ranger - Glossy Accents


Thanks so much for visiting me today! 

6 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

Nice hooters! Hmph. Don't think I've ever written that on anyone's blog before. HA!

Jessie said...

Oh my gosh Stephanie so cute!! I love how the owls are in the bra!! What a hoot!!

Leigh said...

Those cupcakes are so creative! And I love your take on them with the little owls-- adorable!

Jen Adcock said...

Ha! You are a gem! And what a hoot! Thanks for the fun and inspired creations and for bringing joy into my day. Magic!

Cathy Weber said...

Oh my gosh, I had to call my husband in to take a look at this little bit of inspiration! What a riot. I love your take on the pic, not at all what I would have thought of, but then, I have a pretty dirty mind! Very cute and so funny Stephanie.

Kim O'Connell said...

HEY! Did you see that you are being featured on the Whimsie Doodles Doodles blog?! Be sure to grab your braggin' rights badge! http://whimsiedoodles.blogspot.com/2011/10/featured-fan-cards.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...