Sunday, October 9, 2011

Outlawz CAS & HYCCT1105 Challenges

Another quick post for a few challenges today!

This is another Hope You Can Cling To 2011 card that is for the "Jimmi's Circles Sketch" Challenge which directed you to use the sketch below.

I'm also using it for the Outlawz CAS Challenge that had a different kind of twist which was to use an item from your stash that is either unopened or rarely used.  I used so many things that I haven't touched in such a long time!  The patterned paper is from a crop I went to a year and a half ago........The image was colored with Prismas which I haven't used in forever and I've never used the image that I stamped.  I'd say there was a lot of "haunting" going on for me until I created this card!  ;-)



Such a simple card to make!
This wreath is so pretty, but hadn't used it at all until today!  I think I'll be using it more often, now.

Here is the sketch from the HYCCT1105 Challenge.



Materials (All PTI, unless otherwise stated):
Skipping Stones Designs - Everyday Blessings stamp set
Nesties - Standard Large & Small Circles and Classic Large Scalloped Circle
Creative Memories patterned paper - Blooms
Autumn Rose & Stamper's Select White cardstock
Tim Holtz distress ink - Victorian Velvet
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
Prisma colored pencils - Magenta, Rose and Dark Green




Thanks so much for visiting me today! 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Beautiful card Stephanie! I love the wreath! The colors you used are great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...