Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Outlawz CAS Challenge & HYCCT1108 Challenge

Hello, everyone!

Here is another card for an OutLawz challenge!  Did I mention that I just love this forum??? Yeah, yeah!  I'm sure I did, but I can't get over how many challenges they have to motivate me. That's just what I need right now to kick my butt into a card making frenzy!  Love that!
 
I'm also using these cards to send to the patients at UT MD Anderson Cancer hospital for the Hope You Can Cling To 2011 Challenges over at SCS.  This challenge was "Hang in There" Challenge in which you had to create a card using a hanging image.   
For the Outlawz, this will fit the CAS Challenge which was to create a "Clean and Simple" card using your favorite stamp or stamps!  Well, I don't know about you PTI girls out there, but my favorite stamps change monthly.  SERIOUSLY!!!  But for right now, I am totally smitten with PTI's Love Lives Here: Holiday.

I originally saw Leigh Penner's card sets using these stamps (Please do go check out her blog she makes some amazing cards as well as scrapbooking pages that will blow you away).  I told her I was going to CASE them, but then I thought......."C'mon, Stephanie!.......You can think of something else so that you aren't stealing Leigh's idea."

Aaaaaaaaaaaand.........from Leigh's card inspiration came these!


These 4 cards took me about 20 mins. to make.  I think I've found my next set of "Stampin' Campin'" cards for this weekend!  Easy peasy...........Just the way mailable cards should be! 


Materials (All PTI, unless otherwise stated):
Love Lives Here: Holiday stamp set
Mega Mat Stack #1
 VersaFine ink - Crimson Red, Spanish Moss, Olympia Green and Onyx Black
Tim Holtz distress ink - Vintage Photo
Rustic Cream cardstock
LSS - Green Chipped & Sparkly cs


Thanks so much for visiting me today! 

5 comments:

Karen C. said...

Stephanie, these are great mailable cards. Love the sparkly card bases that you used too. It really adds some extra dimension.

Kara said...

Perfect. I loved her card set too!! How many Christmas cards do you have done now??

Jessie said...

Awesome cards Stephanie! I love how you used the Love Lives Here stamp set! I am really digging this set!

Cathy Weber said...

I just had to come and check out what you've been doing Stephanie. I can see you are still busy. Just today I was mailing a big fat card with lots of poof and realized I better come up with some flatter cards to mail for Christmas. These just might be the ones I case! Really good use of the Mega die. This is a beautiful, heartfelt stamp set choice too.

Leigh said...

How did I miss this? Great cards, Stephanie! I love them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...