Sunday, October 9, 2011

Outlawz and CardPatterns Challenges

Hello, once again!
This is my 3rd post for today, so if you'd like to see the other cards I made, please hit the home button and scroll on down that page!

This is another OutLawz challenge!  I am just loving their forum and all of their challenges.  You should go check them out!

This card is for their Color Challenge which was to use red, yellow and orange as the main colors on your card.  Since fall is upon us, I immediately thought of pumpkins!  And since I just received my new Sweetest Pumpkin in the Patch A la Mode from MFT.......I felt the need to ink her up!

I did paper piece the pumpkin but used Copics for the coloring.  She's all ready to go to someone special!

I'm entering this into the Card Patterns #136 Sketch Challenge.  I did rotate the sketch for my card but it worked really well that way!



Materials (All PTI, unless otherwise stated):
MFT - A la Mode - The Sweetest Pumpkin in the Patch stamp set
DCWV - Amber Autumn & Citrus patterned paper stacks
Pure Poppy & Stamper's Select White cardstock
The Twinery twine - Maraschino, Mandarin and Buttercream
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic markers - YG13/17, E000/00/11/23/55, R27/29, and Y13/15



Thanks so much for visiting me today! 

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh so cute Stephanie! Your coloring is wonderful! I love how you used the dp in four pieces! I have been checking out MTF's new releases and hope to have a few in my home soon!!

Cathy Weber said...

This card jumped right out at me when I was scanning my reader. Wow, what a good coloring job you did on this and I absolutely love that twine wrapped around it in all those great colors! Really nice job today Stephanie. Once again, you have been very busy!

Kristii said...

What a fun card!! The image and the coloring are fabulous!! I totally love the colors too!! totally makes me smile!

Karen C. said...

Busy day of card making, Stephanie. This card has lots of great features - super combination of patterned papers, twine and coloured image.

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Stephanie this is so adorable! Love how you colored that image. Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...