Saturday, October 8, 2011

Outlawz Sketch Challenge

Quick post for another challenge this week!

This is another OutLawz challenge!  I am just loving their forum and all of their challenges.  You should go check them out!

I also received my new club stamp set from the {stamps} of life.........It's the new penguins4christmas stamp set and it is ADORABLE.  I just couldn't wait to ink this set up!  See if you agree.


Isn't he just the cutest???  I did fussy cut him, the present and the bow, them popped up the present on dimensionals.  The sentiment is heat embossed to make it pop a bit.  Click to enlarge this image so you can see all of those details.

Here's a close-up of the new Lil' Inkers Fringe Flower die.......I'm going to be using this die often.


I'm entering this into the Outlawz Sketch Challenge.

Materials (All PTI, unless otherwise stated):
the {stamps} of life - penguins4christmas stamp set
Lil' Inkers - Fringe Flower die 
Nesties - Classic Scalloped Rectangles Small
Rick Rack Border die
Scarlet Jewel felt and ink
Scarlet Jewel & Rustic cream cardstock
VersaFine ink - Spanish Moss & Onyx Black
Fresh Snow ink
Filigree embossing powder - White
Hot glue gun (for flower)



Thanks so much for visiting me today! 

4 comments:

Jen Carter said...

Too cute! I love your flower Stephanie! That is such a fun die!!

I'm Renee said...

He's adorable!!
Love the colors you used...
most of the time...
penguins = blue!!
I got an e-mail about this site...
I'm going to have to go check them out!!

Jessie said...

Oh my Stephanie the penguin is so cute!! I love the flower with the rick rack! What a neat die!

Amy said...

Oh this is just adorable! I am have been wanting a penguin set....hmmmmm :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...