Thursday, October 27, 2011

More HYCCT cards!!!

Hi, everyone!!
This is my 2nd post for the day.  If you'd like to see another HYCCT card, please click the "Home" button and then scroll right below this post.


This card is also another Hope You Can Cling To 2011 card.
It's called.................
We all know how heart-warming it is to open our mailbox and find a beautiful hand-made creation inside. It brightens our day in a way that nothing else can. For my challenge, simply make a card of encouragement and hope, and send a little sunshine today!

I just got the Faith & Hope stamp set from PTI this week.  You have to click to enlarge this picture so you can read this awesome sentiment. It's one of my favorites.

and.........
I'm also entering this into the MFT #43 Sketch Challenge.


Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Faith & Hope stamp set & die
Stampin' Up patterned paper - Sending Love (retired)
Sweet Blush and Vintage Cream cardstock
VersaMagic ink - Pixie Dust
VersaFine ink - Satin Red and Onyx Black



Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Love the pink and red Stephanie!! I am loving this new PTI set! Did not get it with this order! But it is on my list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...